Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get tickets to a Second Stage show?
- Visit the Performance Calendar to view the performance dates or search for a specific event. Once you select your event, you will be able to purchase tickets online in real time.
- Receiving Your Online Ticket Order:
- All online ticket orders will be held at the Box Office. Your order may be picked up beginning the next business day after the purchase and will be available through the performance time.
- By phone:
- Call our Box Office at (225) 924-6496
- By fax:
- Fax a ticket request or completed order form from one of our publications. - 24 hours a day. (225) 924-9972
- By mail:
- Mail a ticket request or completed order form from our Season Brochure:
- Baton Rouge Little Theater
- Box Office
- 7155 Florida Blvd.
- Baton Rouge, LA 70806
Where is BRLT located?
- BRLT is located in the Mid-City/Goodwood Area at the Bon Carre Business Center on Florida Blvd.
- FROM DOWNTOWN: Head East on Florida Blvd., cross Donmoor, turn left onto Holmes Dr. across from Wendy's (BRLT sign is on the corner), BRLT is on the right just past the curve on Holmes.
- FROM THE EAST (AIRLINE HWY/SHERWOOD FOREST AREA): Head West on Florida Blvd., cross Lobdell, turn right onto Holmes Dr. (BRLT sign is on the corner), BRLT is on the right just past the curve.
Where is the Second Stage located?
- Right next door to our main building.
When are the next auditions for a Second Stage Performance?
- Auditions are listed on the auditions page of BRLT's main website: click here
Can I volunteer to help build sets, sew costumes, or run the show?
How much does it cost to rent the Second Stage for my performance/event?
- Rental rates will vary by client needs. Contact the Box Office at (225) 924-6496 for more details or click here .
BATON ROUGE LITTLE THEATER, INC.,
7155 Florida Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70806 - (225) 924-6496